iRemember Scrapbooking Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. The contest is open to individual people who are legal residents of the United States. Employees of Intriguing Development, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter. Employees of scrapbook-industry manufacturers, competitor software developers, and any others who are contractually bound to exclusively produce work for companies within the scrapbooking industry are also not eligible to enter. The contest begins 4/20/06 and ends 5/19/06.
2. To enter, please submit the following:
(a) A single page scrapbook layout in one of the following sizes: (12″x12″, 8.5″x8.5″, or 8.5″x11″). The layout must be an original creation and can not be based on another designer’s template. It must be a non-published page and must not have been submitted for publication or posted in any online forum.
(b) Contact information, including name, phone number, address, e-mail address and alternate contact information.
(c) List of software applications and/or physical supplies used to create the layout.
(d) A photo of the Entrant.
3. Entries will be accepted by any of the following means:
(a) Digital page layout entries will be accepted by e-mail at email@example.com
Acceptable file formats are iRemember template file, a single page iRemember scrapbook file, Adobe Photoshop® document, Adobe Photoshop® Elements document or JPEG file. Please limit the resolution of any scanned elements to not more than 150 dpi.
(b) Physical page layout entries will be accepted by mail, postage prepaid to Intriguing Development, Inc, iRemember Scrapbooking Contest, 497 Cross Street, Lexington, MO 64067. Physical entries must be received by Intriguing Development no later than 5/15/06.
(c) Physical page layout entries may also be submitted in person on 5/19/06 at the MacGathering™/SoHo Tech Show™ during show hours.
NOTE: ENTRIES WILL NOT BE RETURNED,— please do not send your original scrapbook pages. Intriguing Development encourages entrants to digitally scan physical page layouts and submit a JPEG file. If you don’t own a scanner, you can get your original work scanned while you wait at any local copy center that offers graphic services (like Kinkos).
4. Entries received after 6:00 PM Pacific on 5/19/06 will not be eligible. Intriguing Development shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated or misdirected entries.
5. Intriguing Development will select three finalists. The work of the finalists will be displayed on 5/20/06 at the MacGathering™/SoHo Tech Show™ during show hours. The grand-prize winner will be selected by popular vote of show attendees. In the event of a tie, Intriguing Development will determine the grand-prize winner.
The grand-prize winner will win:
(1) $100 gift certificate from macscrapbook.com;
(2) a Sharpics D-Flector model DF-180.
The other two finalists will receive a $25 gift certificate from macscrapbook.com. Intriguing Development makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. Finalists will be notified by e-mail on 5/19/06 and local entrants are encouraged to attend.
6. All entries and requests become the property of Intriguing Development and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry constitutes permission to use the winners’ name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. All entries must be original, may not have won previous awards and must not infringe on any third-party rights. Submission of entry constitutes entrant’s consent (or that of their parent/legal guardian) to irrevocably assign to Intriguing Development any and all rights to entry including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. Submission of any entry grants Intriguing Development and its agents the right to publish, produce, use, adapt, edit and/or modify the entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
7. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winners.
8. All entrants release Intriguing Development, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this from any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of any prize.
9. Prizes must be claimed by 10/31/06. Return of notification of prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize. An alternate potential winner may be selected at the sole discretion of Intriguing Development. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner.
10. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
11. The Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the state of Missouri.